Does the finance authority refund the VAT and can a plan be charged off?

Yes, as operator of the plant, you are seen as small businessman in the eyes of the financial authority. Therefore, you do not need to register a trade. The paid VAT can be reclaimed by the financial authority. For that, you need to declare yourself subject to turnover tax. The pre-tax received by grid operator needs to be paid to the financial authority and at the end of the year, a revenues-excess calculation has to be raised. The loss generated or profit is considered on the personal income tax-calculation.  A solar plant can be charged off linear 1/20. The duration of charging-off takes 20 years.

Last update on 2012-08-09 by Michael.

Go back